Saturday, October 01, 2005

Weight WHAT???

Stupid food. Why does it have to make you fat? Mark and I had a date night last night. We went to Red Lobster. We ate bottomless shrimp....for the second time this week. Here's my issue - I shouldn't have to count points at dinner time. If breakfast and lunch are so important, THOSE are the ones that should be counted. Dinner doesn't mean anything - just family time, and how can one put points value on FAMILY TIME??? I mean, the thought of it! Besides that, who needs family time when you can eat those cheese garlic biscuits? A girl has to have priorities.

And why is the yummiest stuff in the world either FRIED or coated in CHOCOLATE? I cannot find these "healthy foods" that weight watchers talks about. They don't sell them at the places I go, so I don't know if they exist.

I'm supposed to go weigh in today, but you know how it goes. If I don't weigh in, then I didn't gain any weight this week. It's moot (sp?). Null and void. (I can't hear you - la la la la la la lala la) In other words, denial. But that's such a technical term, and I try to stay away from words like that.

I'm doing great today though....of course, it's not dinner time yet. We'll see.

Love so much~
Fat and happy

No comments: