Friday, November 18, 2005

BRRRRRRRR Freezy!!!

Well, it is unbelievably cold here. It started snowing two nights ago - just flurries really, with very little accumulation - and is still spitting a little here and there. It's just so cold here. Fortunately, the roads haven't started freezing over yet. UGH~

I begin recording my CD tomorrow and I cannot wait! I am hoping to have the CD recorded by the end of the year and completed (packaged and everything) by the middle of January. The further along I progress with this project, the more excited I get. My big task right now is finding out the songwriters of my chosen songs and sending notices that I'm singing their songs and get their permission. Cross your prayer fingers....

At church, the worship leader has decided to have only one praise team that helps lead praise and worship every Sunday. He has asked me to be a part of that and I am so honored. God is really starting to help me get settled here and helping me to find my way around.

Construction is starting to finish up for the winter (unbelievable).

That's all -

It's All About Mi Mi Mi

Princess Rhonda

No comments: